Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

#The party's over - it's time to call it a day!#

Well the title says it all really - after almost eight years with Scrapaholics/ Scrapaholix, the last two as co-owner, I have decided that it's time to call it a day and hand the reins back to Sarah.

As of the 1st April 2012, I will no longer have any connection to Scrapaholix, apart from maybe being a member of Lizzie's club in Tonbridge. If anyone has any queries about starting their own Scrapaholix club, wants a kit subscription, a grab box of past kits or details of upcoming retreats, please contact Sarah on Scrapaholix@mac.com.

Its been a fun ride - but all things come to an end, and when you gotta go - you gotta go so this is my swansong.

So with that out of the way - I'm returning to being a hobby scrapper who dabbles in SU goodies on the side, so keep watching this blog and my SU one for what I get up to with my layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment